Since Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas first set sail, I’ve done reviews about the boardwalk balcony staterooms, shows, water activities, and restaurants. I’ve also included information about the different ports of call, including St. Thomas, St. Maarten and The Bahamas. So this article compiles all the articles I’ve written about Oasis of the Seas in one complete review.
Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas Staterooms
For someone who enjoys cruising, Oasis of the Seas or it’s sister ship Allure of the Seas are the “it” in cruising experience. First, the accommodations are simply the best in the world right now. The Oasis stateroom cabins are modern, spacious and are configured for comfort and privacy. I gave you an up close and personal view of our Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom. As you can see I also included photos of the view we had to the Boardwalk and the AquaTheater from stateroom 10-317.
Seven Day Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruise itinerary
In order to give a full Oasis cruise review, I included a day by day description of activities, shows, ports of call and tips to make any trip on Oasis a fun experience. Of course I illustrated the information with pictures, after all this is a site for the coolest travel pictures!
- Day One on Oasis of the Seas – The first day of a cruise is always exciting, but on Oasis it was extra special.
- Day Two on Oasis of the Seas – The second day started out with breakfast at the Windjammer Cafe and ended with the Broadway show Hairspray!
- Day Three on Oasis of the Seas – Included photos of the Boardwalk Staterooms, the zip-line and a few colorful night photos of the boardwalk.
- Day Four on Oasis of the Seas (first half) – We arrived at Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Toured Blackbeard’s Castle and Magens Bay beach.
- Day Four on Oasis of the Seas (second half) – This time I included some information about the nightlife on Oasis, including the Disco Night on the Promenade.
- Day Five on Oasis of the Seas (first half) – We arrive at Philipsburg in the Dutch and French island of St. Maarten/St. Marten. Beautiful beaches and excellent weather.
- Day Five on Oasis of the Seas (second half) – It was time for Oasis of the Dreams Aqua show and Frozen in Time Ice in Studio B. Both are show you don’t want to miss.
- Day Six on Oasis of the Seas – Included miniature golf, jogging and a great show called Come Fly with Me.
- Day Seven on Oasis of the Seas – Oasis of the Seas arrives at Nassau, Bahamas. Includes a trip to the Atlantis Resort.
Oasis of the Seas Size Comparison
It’s difficult to describe the size of Oasis of the Seas, and for that matter it’s sister ship Allure of the Seas unless you’ve taken a cruise in them. They are VERY large. I included a few photo pages to show you just how large Oasis is in comparison to other ships.
Oasis of the Seas wrap up
Finally, I included a few videos:
– Oasis of the Seas at night – Showcasing how it looks at night on the Boardwalk from my stateroom.
– Rain on Oasis of the Seas– During our departure, rain poured on Ft Lauderdale, but it did not ruin our experience!
Since I received so much email about my experience on Oasis of the Seas, I included a few tips including:
– Top 10 items to pack on your Oasis of the Seas Cruise – or any cruise for that matter!
– Best waterproof camera – Something you won’t regret getting for the cruise.
I hope this Oasis of the Seas review is helpful in your preparation for a cruise on this or it’s sister ship Allure of the Seas. Both are identical with only the shows being different. The information I provide here is entirely from my own experience on Oasis of the Seas, I was not paid to do a review like many others. So take the time to look over the articles and if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’ll be happy to reply.
Are you planning a trip on Oasis or Allure? If you have already taken a cruise on Oasis or Allure, share your opinions by commenting below!